High Precision Grounded Corrugated Flute Rollers –
New as well as Reconditioning/Re-Fluting of Old Rollers.
Technical Know How :
- Roller Material: Custom Tailored. However, most commonly used 48 and 50 Cr Mo Alloy Steel Forging.
- Custom Tailored Rock Profile of Rollers for Economically Viable Production Process.
- Hardness: Hardness of rollers > 55-60 HRC.
- Highly advanced heating and tempering Process.
- High Precision Grinding & Fluting Technology.
- Laser Profile Tester : Accurate Profile Testing in order to yield best results.
Product Benefits :
- Anti-Frictional Performance:
- Cost Savings : Lower Corrugating Roller Cost per linear meter by over 70% 5-10%
Less Paper Consumption 2-5% Less Wastage (Scrap)
- Longevity: Increase in the life span by over 150-200%.
- Excellent Release Properties:
- Enhanced Quality and Increased Productivity:
- Strength : Increase in Corrugated Board strength by over 20%
Note: Change of Corrugated Roller Flute Profiles from Existing to Desire.